The department of Internal Medicine, Cardiology & Diabetology acts as a link between all the other departments and specialties at Jivandeep Hospital. The moment, a patient enters our Multispeciality Hospital, the Internal Medicine Department is the first point of contact. This is headed by one of our founders, Dr. Darshan K. Jotangia, MBBS, MD (Medicine), Consulting Physician, Cardiologist & Diabetologist.
Dr. Darshan analyzes the patient on various medical standards and records outcomes meticulously. A holistic approach is adopted. If necessitated, keeping in light various results and reports, the patient is referred to the concerned speciality department as the concerned specialist holds skills, expertise, and professional experience to lend proper treatment to the patient. This department led by our founder is equipped with the latest machines, medical equipment, and tools to provide excellent treatment to patients.
Treatment With Compassion
The department offers excellent care to patients suffering from ailments, like:
- Anxiety neurosis, Headache, Cerebral Strokes, & Paralysis, Epilepsy, and Psychological Diseases
- Heart Attack, High Cholesterol Level, Heart Valve Disease, Congestive Heart Failure
- Infectious Disease
- Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Acute Gastritis, Gastroenteritis, Enterocolitis, Blood Passing in Stool, Piles, Fissures, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, Pancreatitis, Cholecystitis, and various Intestinal disorders
- Allergic Rhinitis, Tonsillitis, Ear Discharge, Otitis Media, Eardrum Perforation, ENT Problems, etc.
- Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, MDRTB, Flu Management, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases, PE, PAH, Bronchiectasis, Bronchial Asthma, Snoring, Lung Disorders, Tumor, etc.
- Renal Stone Diseases, Urinary Tract Infections, Cystitis, Pyelonephritis, Acute Renal Failures, Chronic Renal Failures and various types of Renal (Kidney) Diseases
- Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Infective Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and various joint related diseases
- Diabetes & Thyroid Diseases – Type I & Type II, Obesity, and various Hormone related issues
Furthermore, the modern department is capable to provide treatment for complicated and critical illnesses, like poison management, septic shock, drug overdose, diabetic ketoacidosis, electrolyte disturbances, and various other critical medical illnesses.
Patients visiting our hospital for general illnesses if they depict symptoms of any critical illness are subjected to laboratory and radiology investigations.
Our sophisticated outpatient and inpatient department is equipped with the latest intensive medical care unit (ICU) backed by the latest medical equipment and professionally qualified support staff.
The Department adopts modern machines and technology for the early diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of further complications of diseases at affordable cost through specific line of treatment plan.
Meet Our Doctors
We take pride in being associated with prominent doctors with incredible academic and professional achievements. These prominent names in the medical profession continue to help us deliver the “Best” medical healthcare for people.
Dr. Darshan K. JotangiaMBBS, MD (Medicine)
We are fully prepared to handle any kind of emergency given our specialization and state-of-the-art infrastructure.