When do you need to consult a urologist?
In this blog, we are going to focus on an important subject, urology, diseases, and infections related to urology, etc. You can also connect with a leading urology specialist at Dholka Ahmedabad for in-depth information.
Before we take a deep dive into the subject, it makes sense to learn about urology and urologist and, help readers to relate with the blog.
What is Urology?
Urology is the study of the urinary system. This vital system comprises bladders, kidneys, ureters, and urethra among others. The importance of this system can be assumed from the fact that this system keeps the body clean by filtering out wastes and toxins and discharging them from the body.
Learning about urologist
A urologist is a professionally qualified doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases related to the urinary system. The urologist also treats disorders involving the reproductive organs of males and females. Leading multispecialty hospital in Dholka, Ahmedabad offers the services of a urologist to treat your ailments and disorders related to the urinary system. Since kidneys are an integral part of urology, doctors are also known as kidney specialist doctor Ahmedabad.
From the basics, let’s now shift our focus to the title of this informative blog, when do you need to consult a urologist? What are the disorders and symptoms that one shouldn’t ignore?
Reasons that require consultation with a Urologist
When do you need to consult a urologist? This is a question that often crosses the mind of the common man. So, what are the symptoms, you shouldn’t ignore? Here is a list of major symptoms related to urological diseases:
- Trouble urinating (peeing), including getting started or having a strong flow of urine, pain, cloudy urine, or blood in the urine
- Changes in urination, like frequent urination or feeling like you always have to go
- Infertility conditions
- A feeling that something is falling down into your vagina or heaviness in that area.
- Pelvic pain
- Urinating when you don’t want to, like at night or when you sneeze, laugh or exercise
If you or any of your relative experiences the above symptoms, consult a urology specialist at Dholka Ahmedabad without wasting time. The symptom doesn’t mean, you are surely suffering from kidney or any urological disease, however, it saves you from many growing diseases. Diagnosis at an initial stage, saves you from financial burden and many health-related issues since the disease can be treated at an early stage.
Conditions treated by a urologist
Disorders and ailments treated by a urology specialist at Dholka Ahmedabad comprise:
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Inability to control urination (urinary incontine nce)
- Blood in the urine (hematuria)
- Disorders related to the reproductive system of males and females, including benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH, or enlarged prostate)
- Interstitial cystitis (painful bladder)
- Cancer of the bladder, kidneys, and prostate
- Kidney stones
- Pelvic organ prolapses
- Congenital urinary tract-related issues
These are some of the major diseases related to urology. For more information, you can connect with a multispecialty hospital in Dholka, Ahmedabad.
We hope this blog will expand your knowledge about the importance of urologists in our life and when to get in touch with a urology specialist at Dholka Ahmedabad.